Gas forge PF200 2 burners/2 openings PRO FORGE
Identical to PF200 with 2 more side openings
Gas forge model PRO FORGE PF200 delivered with 2 lateral openings allowing the passage of long bars in the crossing direction. 1 single door on the front.
The PROFORGE is the ideal multi-function tool for making damascus, forging, annealing and tempering. It is very popular for making damascus. Its shape allows a natural convection thanks to a cylindrical vault. 2 lateral openings of 60 mm diameter for the passage of bars and for the exit of excess flames. Ceramic fiber insulation and a refractory brick bottom that can be easily replaced without dismantling. High heating power and speed: maximum temperature of 1400°C. First heating in 4 minutes. Comfortable working and easy welding.
Technical characteristics :
- Average pressures : 0,5 to 0,7 bars
- Welding : 0,7 to 0,9 bars. Maximum pressure : 1,5 bars
- Consumption : 1 kg/h at 0,7 bars
- Fireplace dimensions: L 305 x W 203 x H 85 mm at the door
- Side opening : ø 60 mm
- External dimensions: L 406 x W 381 x H 445 mm
- Weight : 26 kg.
- Delivered complete with piezoelectric ignition, pressure reducer and armed gas hose.
Works with Propane gas.